Wednesday, October 21, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 295]:~ Perfect Mix

 

~:[CH9 - Day 295]:~ Perfect Mix

I had an oden pack, but it wasn't enough. Luckily, I had a lot of things in my freezer from a previous jjigae I made and it worked out perfectly for this dish. It just so happened that it was a little colder today, which panned out perfectly for this dish. Sometimes we mix things into our lives we weren't expecting or having things that we put aside temporarily until the time was right. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but today it did. When it all works together, you celebrate and when it doesn't, go back to the drawing board. It's a process of trial and error and today's trial was a success. From trying to run errands, get my flu shot and even a quick chat with my cousins, it was a day that was a perfect mix with the work that I had to do. When these days arrive, just smile, soak them in and then get ready for the next round.

No comments:

Post a Comment