Friday, October 30, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 304]:~ Not Afraid

 

~:[CH9 - Day 304]:~ Not Afraid

Halloween potluck tends to be one of our favorites of the year. The pandemic shrunk our attendance down, but it was nice to see the current athletes, but also some alum I haven't seen in some time. Even though they stopped by just for a bit, it's been awhile since I've seen them. We carved and painted pumpkins together. I ended up transferring my Cherry Blossom painting and added Mt. Fuji. The screenshot didn't get a clear shot of it, but it came out pretty good for doing it on a pumpkin. The athletes and parents did a good job with theirs as well. The movie picked was very good, but not too scary. Regardless, it was nice to watch together and ended a day where I thought voting in person would be scary, but it was far from it, as the lines were non-existent as I went at a non-peak hour on the first day they opened. We'll see how scary the days ahead will be, but for now, I'll enjoy the day knowing that it ended up being a very full, but great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment