
~:[CH9 - Day 339]:~ Toughest Part
It's been tough for us all. I think if we just had to stay home and see those who we loved freely, it wouldn't be as hard. The fact that there is such a challenge from seeing people we are used to seeing every day or when we see them the time is incredible special has been the toughest part. I know it's not easy for grandparents, for instance, to be apart from their grandchildren. The highlight of the day for my parents is Facetiming with their grandchildren. To see the joy on their faces is incredible and makes me happy as I know the rest of the day is not as joyous as those precious moments. We all kind of face that dilemma. The struggle of moving through a day, trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know it's not easy, but we are almost there and I hope that we can hang out for just a bit longer. Do what we need to and make sure that we stay focused, as we are facing the toughest part, avoiding Covid-fatigue. Soon enough, those Facetimes will become embraces and I guarantee you, those reunions will be emotional. For now, however, to ensure that many of those reunions occur, let's try to do our part. It's not convenient, but if we can bear it. Stay safe and healthy.

No comments:
Post a Comment