
~:[CH9 - Day 360]:~ Worth Every Mile
It was round two of my family photos. With the pandemic pushing us into our own bubbles, I decided to reach out to our San Diego families to drop off gifts and to get a quick snap of them in the process. This cancellation allowed me another opportunity as I got to see part of my family that I have not seen for sometime. We've always seemed to miss each other and finally I get to see my little cousins all grown up. It was definitely quite a blessing. I then trekked over to my other cousins house to drop off the rest of the gifts. It's been nice because I have been able to see them a few times over the stretch of the pandemic. It was a nice comfortable afternoon, I got some snaps in and even got back in time to whip up dinner and do a little more editing. It feels weird to be so limited during this holiday, but it's also given me time to make a trek like I did today. It was a quick turnaround, but it definitely was worth every single mile.

No comments:
Post a Comment