Saturday, December 5, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 340]:~ Just a Minute

 
~:[CH9 - Day 340]:~ Just a Minute

It was a crazy day. I was up early prepping my students for their conference, as a few came in for help before it began. I ventured through committee after committee and before I knew it, the end of committee arrived. It's crazy how fast time passes, but also how hard it is to be an advisor in a virtual MUN world. You can't go over and tap a student on the back when they fall asleep or aren't paying attention. It is easier to send messages like words of encouragement though. At the end of the conference, I had to jam out to pick up something and drop something else off. It was a great excuse to see friends I haven't seen so long. It was literally just a minute, but hey, it was a valuable minute at that. We often take for granted the time that we have with each other, but now, I think we won't fail to do just that. I closed the night with a drive-by birthday celebration, saw some Christmas lights on my way home and then locked back down to have a online planning meeting and editing session. It was a long day, but a productive one with at least some quality time mixed in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment