~:[CH9 - Day 341]:~ Multitasking
This weekend I was stuck in this "command center." I normally am only stuck here when editing, by now, it's a full time position. My three monitors and two computers run the show. On the second day of being here, I also had an event online and church service on top of the conference in a short span. It was the ultimate test of multitasking. I realized I couldn't record committee and try to edit, so I gave up on that until later in the day and just ended up chatting with friends. I did my normal Sunday routine of groceries and boba, which made today feel like two days rather than simply one. However, with the way things are, we can truly become multitaskers to a degree we never imagined. As while there are a lot of downsides to all this, I know my productivity is definitely going to be at an all time high.


No comments:
Post a Comment