Tuesday, December 1, 2020

~:[CH9 - Day 336]:~ Here, There & Everywhere

 
~:[CH9 - Day 336]:~ Here, There & Everywhere

I honestly cannot believe we've arrived to December. I thought that being stuck at home, the time would be like a sloth, slowly moving through. However, I guess with all the work that we feel like we have to do, time seems to fly by. It's sad that I haven't been able to meet my classes in person, but today I realized one of the best parts of virtually learning, it's being here, there and everywhere. If we were in person, I wouldn't be as accessible, a lot more stressed (even though there is so much work to do right now), and also running around from place to place. Instead, I can instantly be transported to a help session by clicking on a Zoom link while grading at the same time and finishing up college recommendation letters. For those who are multitaskers, this is wonderful. For introverts who are multitaskers, in a way, this is heaven. While I do miss the small interactions here and there, all the amazing events and other random occurrences, we can always find a reason to appreciate the time we have now. Life is definitely a struggle, but we must find ways to celebrate the opportunities these days bring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment