
~:[CH9 - Day 361]:~ Resourceful
This year reminded us more than ever of how we need to be resourceful in life. When cooking, I would always plan out every step and get just enough ingredients for what I was cooking. Now, I follow a list of goods adjusted from week to week and then figure it all out on the fly. What's in the fridge? Kimchi? Sweet, mandu it is! Don't have a steamer? Well, you can make a makeshift one. In many cases, I forgot to buy something or bought the wrong thing, so I had to figure out, how can I make this work. That's life now. As much as we've lost, I know many of us will come out of this as better people. Let's hang in there a bit longer and figure out how to make due with what's available to us. You can do it!

No comments:
Post a Comment