
~:[CH9 - Day 358]:~ The Detour
I completed another design in this editing competition as it reminded me of the many times during my travels where I got lost, made a wrong turn or simply just didn't know where I was going and discovered a new spot or found a new friend. Life is mysterious in many ways and this definitely allowed me to remember all the times where this was the case. Just because you're knocked off course towards where you want to be, doesn't mean it's a setback, rather it can be an opportunity. Like in a video game, sometimes you go to the wrong place only to discover that rare item you've been searching for and the like. This past year has already been chaotic, so why not just continue to wander aimlessly from time to time to discover what other opportunities await us. It's great to have a plan, but sometimes, spontaneity has it's perks.

No comments:
Post a Comment