
~:[CH9 - Day 351]:~ The Isolation
It was a little strange. After checking in, I walked over to campus real quick to pick a few things up and drop a few other things off. As I walked I saw almost nobody walking about. Campus was a ghost town and there was just this weird eerie feeling. I rarely go outside anymore so walking was nice especially because nobody was round. It was quite a productive day in itself, although not so much in the regard of grading or planning. I had a lot of other work to take care of today and was able to wrap it up quite nicely. I worked pretty hard on it, so much so that I fell asleep and had a nightmare that I kept getting logged out of the virtual classroom. (I guess this is a 2020 type nightmare?) Regardless, it ended up being a beautiful day and even when I dared to venture out briefly, it still felt like I was in isolation. I look forward to the day where some normalcy presents itself, however, for now, I'll go back into hibernation.

No comments:
Post a Comment