Thursday, September 1, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 244]:~ Investment

 

~:[CH11 - Day 244]:~ Investment

The stock market is always interesting. Lately, it's felt more like a casino than a place where you can invest your money. You could study the business model of a company and even track their progress, but it wouldn't mean you have a solid investment. Even if you know how to read a chart and study trends, you could make a bad choice. In many things in our lives, however, often times that invest of time and energy can go a lot longer. Although injuries and other setbacks can derail us and make our lives into a game of chance, we greatly increase our chances when we put the time in. I loved seeing a solid group of athletes return to the weight room day after day, staying until late. We didn't get a chance to go this summer due to construction, but it seems like they're trying to make up for it now. I am hoping that these investments that they are making paired with the sacrifices that are required when doing so, will be worth it in the end. I know that things don't always pan out how we imagined, but even if the end result is not good, I hope that my students realize that even if they don't reach their goal, their investment helped them grow along the way. Let's all make that extra effort and see how we grow into the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment