
~:[CH11 - Day 268]:~ Blessing of the Heart
I have been blessed with the ohana, but sometimes there are greater blessings that simply being able to work with athletes and see them grow. While there is a special bond that grows between many of them, it's even more precious when I am able to see them join in a greater union, marriage. Despite the heart beating down on us, I felt cool as I think it was the refreshing feel of being able to witness something so special. I used my fan at times, but through the outdoor ceremony, I never had a drop of sweat. I smiled as I saw them together and celebrated as we danced the night away together. I saw other alumni and so many familiar faces and was glad to spend the day with them. The challenges of life have been great for so many, so it's always so precious to be able to enjoy these wonderful moments and celebrate together. The most difficult moment of the day was deciding which side of the aisle to sit on and who to sit next to during the picture. Jen won this time (sorry Brandon). I was truly overjoyed as I walked out of the site and so excited to witness their first step in their next chapter of life together. They are the fourth (that I know of) couple that has come from this ohana since I've been coaching and I know they will not be the last. Every time, I know it will be so precious as the many memories we've already shared will be topped with the many more they'll be able to share together on their journey ahead. As while there will be days where the sun may beat down on you and be unbearable, I hope you both can be the wind and the shade to keep each other cool in those difficult moments. God Bless you both on your journey ahead, as I know it will be a marvelous one. Ohana.

No comments:
Post a Comment