
~:[CH11 - Day 256]:~ Cooling Off
After practice, we zoomed over to Artesia to setup for the league race. I was thinking I could try to get it done during the day tomorrow, but didn't want to risk it. A nice little crew joined me as they helped me setup the course for tomorrow. I am always so grateful when these athletes, alum and coaches join in on lending a hand especially when there is no reward for doing so. In the end, I treated them to some Jamba before I headed off. It definitely was a little warmer than I envisioned it would be today and after all the hard work, I was glad we could relax and enjoy some time to cool off from a long day. I'm hoping for the best tomorrow, but at least I know now that tomorrow won't be as stressful as we got most of the work done today because of this wonderful crew.

No comments:
Post a Comment