My whiteboard is always full this time of year, however, the students somehow manage to draw in some of the smaller spaces on the board. I was exhausted from the meet this weekend and so I was just trying to make it through the day, but the flower brought a little bit of comfort. As we introduce the students to MUN, I know how confused they can get during these challenging times, however, when the student navigate through these first few weeks, it's amazing to seem them blossom and grow. I'm sure that all educators feel the same way, however, when you work with freshmen, you get to witness it even more. I hope that these students begin to rebuild some of the grit and determination they lost these past few years during the pandemic (and I know they will) as I know that in order to truly bloom, they'll need to endure some challenging times. I know they can do it and I look forward to the beautiful garden that will be a result of it all.
Monday, September 19, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment