Wednesday, September 21, 2022

~:[CH11 - Day 264]:~ New Routines

 
~:[CH11 - Day 264]:~ New Routines

After a frustrating day, it's often useful to find some peace in the day. One of the routines we've added into our weeks where we do not have a weekday race is yoga. We keep it simple and focus on stretching and breathing, but I think it's a nice break in the day. For most of these athletes, it's a moment where they can breakaway from the stressors of the day and it's nice that we can give them this moment to do just that. The day itself was like of a lull as I used it to catch up with work I needed to do such as finishing up our weekly newsletter and prepping for our upcoming meet next week, but I was able to find some peace today and at least settled my frustrations from yesterday. Life is never going to be perfect and the road will never be perfectly smooth, but you can find ways to contain the impact from all that's going on and guide yourself back to where you want to be and sometimes new routines are ways to do just that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment