Wednesday, August 9, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 221]:~ A Little Break

 
~:[CH12 - Day 221]:~ A Little Break

After yesterday's training, I still asked myself, should I attend tomorrow? I did. I also figured out that lunch was long enough to go visit my brother and eat lunch at their house. I walked over and had my food delivered to their house. I arrived and got to enjoy my lunch with Jordan as he trained for his upcoming school days. Afterward, we had a little time to shoot some hoops and have some fun. Despite the long arduous hours sitting in a classroom, it was definitely a nice break to play around and kept me motivated for the day ahead. I survived the rest of the day, I survived practice and got to relax for the remainder of the evening, knowing that the next two days would be quite taxing on my body. It was a nice little break, but tomorrow, the real work begins as work day #1 begins tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment