Wednesday, August 30, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 242]:~ Refreshed

 
~:[CH12 - Day 242]:~ Refreshed

I was definitely a little stressed today. With so much left to do before Saturday, I was running around making sure all was in order. I ran errands and tried to figure out the logistics for Saturday. We had a few snafus, but I ended up getting them worked out in the end and I ventured home to wrap up what I needed to. Just as I was leaving, I got a message that I would be able to take a few packs of blue and yellow fin tuna. Glorious. I was so grateful as the plan was leftovers tonight, but after a long day, the refreshing tuna was definitely a plus. With daikon oroshi and yuzu ponsu, the tuna was delectable and truly amazing. In the middle of the storm, life often gives you some relief and this fish was definitely my relief. Much appreciation to the man, the myth and legend who gave this to me and definitely made this day end on a refreshing note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment