
~:[CH12 - Day 222]:~ Brand New
It was a brand new school year, yet I was not ready for it. The campus isn't ready either. As construction still continues, you could sense the urgency of this and that needing to be completed by so many. Last year, we had to move out of our rooms completely and thus, the setup this year, will be quite taxing. We had our meeting offsite since our gym wasn't ready yet and then we ventured back to tackle the huge task ahead. The refurbished room was quite beautiful, although now I was left with the decisions of what to keep. Knowing our district, we didn't know what would come on time or be completed on time and while things were still being worked on (like our TVs/projectors not ready), at least we had the basic tools we needed to setup. I was lucky to have some students volunteer to help me with the move as I stored some items away myself. They definitely helped me out as I completed the tasks in just a few trips. While I am not sure if I will be keeping everything I brought back over, for now, I have a basic structure of what I am going to keep in my room. There's a lot to work to do and tomorrow I shall hopefully be able to show you the mostly completed project. After practice, I rewarded those who helped me out today as we enjoyed a nice refreshing drink after a tiring day of moving and practice. I wasn't the most excited for this brand new chapter to begin, but I can say that it definitely was a good way to start off.

No comments:
Post a Comment