
~:[CH12 - Day 239]:~ Effortless
Sometimes you try so hard to accomplish something and it never pans out, while other times, you're not even trying and everything falls into place. That's life. At last year's GoFest, I worked so hard for the regional shiny to no avail. This year, I was working and just playing sporadically and look what showed up! While this is PoGo, this also has happened to me in life. Things work out when you least expect it and not always when you're trying your best. I've been struggling as I've been working on something and putting so much focus into it, but every time I expect things to work out, it has failed. When I worry about it, I think it just puts too much stress and anxiety on myself, so I figure I'll back off and hope things work out. Yes, I do want to give my best, but at the same time, I don't want to obsess over making this project work out. I guess in life, "giving up" is actually not all that bad. While you don't have to abandon what you're hoping will work out, sometimes you let go and find out if fate allows everything to align. When you waste too much time trying to get this one thing to work out, sometimes it means that you also cause yourself to miss out on other opportunities. For now, I'll just hope things work out and will take a deep breath and refocus on other things hoping that all my efforts I already put out will one day show the fruits of my labor. For now, I'll smile knowing that at least one thing I had hope for worked out. I'll take another step forward and instead of giving up, I'll redirect my energy elsewhere in hopes that all that I've been working on can still work out in the end.

No comments:
Post a Comment