
~:[CH12 - Day 233]:~ A Pizza My Day
I had plans to meet with someone tonight and they got canceled. It allowed me to have time to have another meetup. Deciding on where to go, I wasn't too drawn towards the options put out, but we went with one and luckily it worked out that it was a deal night. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy the food, but I always try to look at the most bang for the buck. With half off pizza, it definitely ended up being a great choice. It was nice to catch up, but even nicer to feel like my listening to the conversation being had was valuable. I think at times you get the sense that someone wants to be heard and tonight I felt that, which was nice. Life is not easy and so it's always nice to have people who can be there to support you and be a pizza your day. I stayed out later than I would have liked as I had work to do, but regardless, it ended up that when I arrived home, I was happy with how things turned out. As it's been said many times, when one door closes, another one is bound to open and today it did. I hope that we all have that person we can turn towards when times get tough and even if you feel you don't, trust in those who have always been supporting you, as I guarantee that they will feel blessed that you opened up to them, just as what happened to me tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment