~:[CH12 - Day 235]:~ Balance
I had a short meeting with the team, reminding them of the importance of doing all the little things they need to do, not only to run faster, but also to stay healthy. At times, they lose a little focus and stray from the path. You definitely want to see them enjoy themselves, but also within the confines of what is structured. While this team definitely has stood out since they've been putting in a good amount of effort, I still want to make sure they stay on that path. Regardless, I am hoping that they can take advantage of all the opportunities they have to enjoy themselves, much like the groups that enjoyed today's Homecoming Premiere. Normally, we are just starting school this week, but today, we already hosted our premiere for the first dance of the year. As usual, this year will probably zoom by and I hope that as we do, I as well can maintain that balance between staying focused and letting lose. Wish us luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment