Friday, December 1, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 335]:~ Welcome Back

 
~:[CH12 - Day 335]:~ Welcome Back

It's been awhile since we had our sports assemblies. It's weird how things so commonplace disappeared so quickly. As they become reintroduced, it's interesting to see how things change. I think in some ways there were some benefits to missing these types of events for some time as the students seem more engaged and intrigued by the events rather than taking them for granted. It was definitely fun to see all the teams come out and get announced. I was glad that it was Friday and while I do have a conference upcoming this weekend, I definitely needed the weekend to come quickly so that I can refocus and get on task to get everything prepped for the banquet upcoming. The next two weeks will be focused solely on preparation and thus I will disappear for awhile until it's my turn to reappear. While there have been so many great and memorable experiences the past few weeks, I am not going to lie, as it was nice to be back home and find some normalcy. I will miss the cheap prices and convenience of taking the train to where I needed to go, but at the same time, it's nice to simply be home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment