
~:[CH12 - Day 351]:~ Contrasts
I had a lot of work to do today. I sat myself in front of the screen and worked through the day. I wrapped up everything that I had not done before due to all the craziness of the past two months. It's weird how different today was than just a few days before. Our lives change like the season, sometimes gradually and sometimes suddenly. I wonder how much we change, but don't notice. Do we realize that we've become what we most despised or what we hoped and dreamed for when we were young? I always wonder where I will be ten or twenty years down the road. As while at first these seasons took so long to past, with time, it seems like they are passing by so quickly. Soon enough the leaves will shed and new cycle will begin, but how different will that cycle be than the last. Will it be similar to the days of past or will it be a stark contrast, only time will tell. I accomplished a lot today and while it may not have been the most exciting, it definitely was satisfying. As while I only stared at the beauty of the outdoors through my screen as I reminisced about this past fall in Tokyo, I still felt fulfilled. As quickly and chaotic as the final quarter of this year has been, today was definitely a nice contrast, as the pace of life slowly down, at least for today.

No comments:
Post a Comment