Monday, December 18, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 352]:~ Wrapping It Up

 
~:[CH12 - Day 352]:~ Wrapping It Up

It was the first time testing with the new setup. With paired desks, I wasn't sure how to approach it, but I ended up using the foam boards I had in my room and creating a divider between the two desks. I think it made a good setup and eliminated the temptation of students to look around. While it makes me walk around more to monitor the class, I still enjoy the setup to take the initiative to eliminate at least one potential problem. It was nice to be wrapping up 2023 and the semester all at once. While normally these finals are after break, as rushed as it was, it will be nice not to have to worry about grading and the like. Since I took care of most of the grading yesterday as my late turn in deadline was Saturday, today was a breeze as we rolled through the process. I inputted the file, quickly printed out the grades and wrapped up my first few periods. I had a meeting before I went home, but otherwise, it was a day where I had time to do a few of the things I wanted to do. There's a long list of things I'll need to do over the break, especially tied to organizing and cleaning up, but still yet, I'm looking forward to finally having time to do what I've been putting off for so long. As while I'm wrapping up the school year now, it will be a few more weeks before I wrap up everything else in my own life. Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment