Thursday, December 7, 2023

~:[CH12 - Day 341]:~ Dance the Afternoon Away

 
~:[CH12 - Day 341]:~ Dance the Afternoon Away

The cheerleaders danced to the song that goes, "watch me dance, dance the night away ..." and so I had to hear it regularly as I waited for cross country practice. I didn't realize why it was so familiar until it hit me that it plays on BPM pretty regularly so I would catch the song to or from school. Everytime I think of dancing now, that song pops into my head. As we spent yet another day preparing for our final dance off next week, it was fun to watch the development of the group and to see them doing something that is unfamiliar. While it's easy to do things that you're used to and comfortable with, it's nice to see them get challenged and take on something that they are not used to. Putting yourself out of your comfort zone helps you grow so when you take a chance, many times you may fail, but ultimately, you will grow to help you find those breakthroughs that will help you grow exponentially. For many of them, I've seen them turn a new leaf, arrive on new ground they've never been and have left me excited for their final performances next week. It's been hectic and crazy with all the banquet prep as I work late nights every night, but it's moments like this that add a little extra charge into the day to help keep me going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment