
~:[CH12 - Day 355]:~ Let's Eat!
After wrapping up a photoshoot for the girls, I wrapped up the work in my classroom and relaxed for a bit. I sorted through the photos, changed and headed off to eat. It was a day where I would get to enjoy some good food with friends as we had one of our outings for the year. We try to meet at least once per year, which seems to be a challenge for me with most people this year. My schedule was so impacted, I had to wait to let people know when I could meet at the last minute. Fortunately enough, things worked out and we enjoyed a delicious meal at Little Sister. I guess food has always been something that brings people together and I love the fact that today was almost like a celebration of the end of the year. As of late, I've done my best to keep it simple and eat at home as much as possible, but today, I was happy to go out and enjoy the company of good friends which was amplified by the delicious food. Let's eat!

No comments:
Post a Comment