~:[CH13 - Day 308]:~ Monday Workday
It was the Clippers first win at the Intuit Dome. While I wish that this win came on the day we attended the game, I think finally breaking through to get a win meant a lot to this team. This team missed out on a few chances to win due to late turnovers, missed free throws and in one case, allowing a team to start the second half 15-15. That's not how you get it done. However, aside from Portland, they played solid teams and were competitive in each. However, in dramatic fashion, down 26, they came back and won. I enjoyed watching the updates on my phone of the comeback as I worked through the night preparing for a number of upcoming events. It's never easy to stay focused, but when you have something to keep you going, it makes it a lot easier. I ended up the evening sorting through my files and figure out where everything goes as I am wrapping up a major overhaul of my digital workflow. I know things will change and another crash is sure to come, but for now, I enjoyed a productive work day and also a historic win for the Clippers at their new home.


No comments:
Post a Comment