-66.jpg)
~:[CH13 - Day 317]:~ Jam Packed
It was probably one of the most jam packed days and that's saying a lot based on my schedule this year. However, between classes, remember everything for cross country and the events, my mind kept going back and forth trying to remember everything. Luckily, I remembered my cameras as at lunch we had the Winter Formal Premier. Afterwards, I took quick photos and videos for the basketball team, then we did our traditional CIF run after our intervals. Luckily, my evening allowed me to catch up on some work, but the day itself was filled with wall-to-wall to dos. I finished uploading photos, as I headed to bed a bit early as I was a bit under the weather. I guess the busy schedule wore on my body a bit, as I will be heading to bed a little early, However, looking back as I upload my final pictures of the night, the day may have been busy, but capturing these moments for the students was well worth it. Many will never want a jam packed schedule, but it also means that you will fill your memory box with a load of memories, leaving it jammed packed.

No comments:
Post a Comment