Wednesday, November 20, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 324]:~ Don't Pass It Up

 

~:[CH13 - Day 324]:~ Don't Pass It Up

It was another busy day as I brought over my Wat's Smokin'? chili before the meeting. With a full day on going, it was hard to get everything done, but I somehow managed. I finished Nationals assignments, headed out to the rehearsal in Hollywood, then out to Reseda for the game against Sierra Canyon. Despite the score, it was a worthwhile experience for the team. For the marching band, it was also an experience they'll never forget. In life, we get opportunities like this that seem extraordinary.  Sometimes, they don't work out, sometimes you pass on them, but when you accept them, sometimes you'll see all the good things that come because of it. I was exhausted when I arrived back home, but I also was happy knowing just how special these types of moments are, which is why I'll treasure them. When your opportunities comes, do your best to not pass it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment