Monday, November 25, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 329]:~ The Boneyard

 
~:[CH13 - Day 329]:~ The Boneyard

It's been awhile since I used my own bowling ball. I felt old and gray when I went to throw the ball and slipped. Is it time to be thrown in the boneyard? In all we do, there is a limit on how long we can go. While there may be people like my dad who keeps working wonders with what they can do, many of us will feel useless in od age as we become limited. As I walked through the boneyard of old Vegas signs, it made me think of people. Instead of saying we no longer serve a purpose, rather, we should find a way to repurpose ourselves. Transition from what we've done to what we are able to do and you'll find a way to make yourself the most useful version of yourself. You never belong in the boneyard, rather find a way to illuminate yourself even after you thought it would no longer be possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment