Wednesday, November 27, 2024

~:[CH13 - Day 331]:~ Playtime is Over

 
~:[CH13 - Day 331]:~ Playtime is Over

My dad couldn't go to our annual trip and so I was going to go solo and get some work done while I was there. Luckily, I had some visitors stop by and made it a bit more interesting. Although I broke even through the week, I did a lot of fun things outside the casino. From crane games to the boneyard, it was fun to venture to different places without breaking the bank. I decided to beat traffic and head back a little early and it worked out. The drive home was smoothe and I got right to work when arriving home, but still yet, I took a bit of time to play around once I wrapped up the work I needed to finish in Vegas. Even when there's a pile of work looking back at you, carve out a little bit of you time as it will help you as you get back to work. Playtime may be over, but at least I begin working with a boatload of memories from the week. Have a wonderful rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment