
~:[CH14 - Day 1]:~ Finding a Foundation
As the new year begins, many of us will be setting resolutions and soon thereafter, failing at them. Some will thrive and follow through, but many will not succeed. A current commercial says it typically takes two weeks before that happens on quitting Tuesday. Why are we so motivated to start anew and then fail at it so quickly? As I said in the closing post of 2024, we don't necessarily have to reset, but build off of what we have experienced. Of course, building requires a strong foundation. Luckily, I've been supported by a strong foundation all of my life. Amazing family, great friends, and many others who have stepped in to help me build what I want to build with the foundation I need to keep me sturdy. Many many not be so lucky, but you can find a way to surround yourself with people who can provide you with that. There's always the case where people around you try to sabotage you and compromise that foundation, but more times than not, those who seem loyal, are just that, even when they are quietly cheering for you from afar. Find the foundation, which comes in may forms, that will allow you to build what you want to build and also be the foundation for those very same people. Together, we can help each other rise to heights we never could have imagined as we confidently climb higher. Even when you have all the tools and materials you need, just know that it all is worthless without the support to keep your life stable. Thank you all for being part of my foundation and I wish you the best in 2025.

No comments:
Post a Comment