~:[CH14 - Day 27]:~ Our Cover Photo
We spent the day at city center, just a little ways from our hotel. We didn't venture far as we explore Seattle from atop the Space Needle on a beautifully clear day, the amazing techniques in making glass art work, and then played around in MoPop, as the games and music provided an interactive treat. As we explored, we took a few photos including our album cover photo in front of MoPop. It made me wonder, if I selected a photo as my life's album cover, what would it be? What image could summarize my entire life or be the image I'd want to represent either my life or this stage in my life. As I flipped through the hundreds of thousands of photos in my mind, there wasn't one that quite fit, but it also made me realize just how many incredible experiences I've had and how wide my range of experiences have been. We all search for that shot that will be our centerpieces in our lives, but for some of us, we have a number of experiences we can highlight that together form that centerpiece we are looking for. Try not to make a single moment in your life become a centerpiece, rather build a collage of moments that you'll hold true to your heart.


No comments:
Post a Comment