Friday, January 3, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 3]:~ Tossing & Turning

 

~:[CH14 - Day 3]:~ Tossing & Turning

For no good reason, I couldn't sleep last night. I laid in bed, but wasn't tired as the sun peeked through my window. Finally, I went to bed after watching a few dramas and the stock market, however, it was a bit strange, as that never really happens to me. Because of it, I woke up a bit late an started working even later. I made a lot of progress cleaning, however, I took a break to head out to the market and pick up a few things. I had no plan, as I just wandered from aisle to aisle. I settled on making a fried noodle dish. The timing was perfect as my mom had to leave early for a game and we were thinking about what to do for dinner. I used a few of the leftover vegetables and what I purchased today and stir fried it all together. It must have energized me as I wrapped up the remaining of a portion of my room I didn't expect to have cleaned up. Even with a late start, I finalized my reservations for Vancouver, held my meeting with my colleagues in Tokyo, and made my cleaning progress. I am definitely tired after losing a few hours of shuteye last night, however, I still powered through. Sometimes when we get off course, it doesn't take much for us to get back on track and even surpass where we expected to go. Sometimes we take detours, sometimes we scrap our plans or don't have one at all, but that doesn't mean we can't figure it all out. In the end, my dinner was a success, my to-do list was completed and my room, well, there's been progress at least. Don't get discouraged when things don't work out as planned and just go with the flow to see what comes out of those moments when you're left tossing and turning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment