
~:[CH14 - Day 23]:~ Burning the Midnight Oil
Sometimes, no matter how early you start, you'll working until the very end as the time is ticking. With only a short time before I head out, we had our Nationals grills, which I always schedule before I head off to the senior trip. It was pretty nice to watch how they are progressing. A few need some work still, but for the most part, they are rounding into form. I added a new skills challenge called the duel, which I quite like and will keep it for future years. With a larger group, we stay until later in the evening as they focused in to try and pass their group grill. In many cases, people may think that you are procrastinating when you are trying to finish everything before the deadlines, but in reality, you've used every second trying to just get it done. I've ignored this and that to focus in on what needed to be done, as the time I have left is so limited and thus precious. As while I burn the midnight oil, I have to stay focused on what I need to do and not allow things to distract me. Do you think I can get it all done before the clock strikes midnight TOMORROW?

No comments:
Post a Comment