Saturday, January 4, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 4]:~ Right on Cue

 
~:[CH14 - Day 4]:~ Right on Cue

After staying home for most of the break to rest and clean, it was nice to get out and do something. We ended up eating on this cold day and then hit up Aloha. We were both thrown off when we walked in since we had not been there for awhile and they had redesigned their interior. It actually felt off to me as I didn't like it was much as the old layout, still yet, there wasn't anything necessarily wrong with how it was setup. I was definitely a little off since I hadn't played in a while, but I wasn't too off considering how long it's been since I played. It was a much needed break after a morning of training a new school in MUN class, Japanese class, cleaning, and prepping for the upcoming school week. Sadly, my days of sleeping in and resting are coming to a close as I ran out of time to clean, yet still was able to accomplish a decent amount. We'll see how the rest of this school year in 2025 goes, but part of me is a bit excited as the year always starts off with a sprint as we head into conference season. It will be busy, but it will also be fun. With one more day left, I'll do my best to make the most of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment