Wednesday, January 15, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 15]:~ Zeroed In

 
~:[CH14 - Day 15]:~ Zeroed In

I had a lot of work to finish before the game. I wrapped up grading position papers, I finished off some reservations, and then prepped my cameras. As I snapped my shots, it was fun to watch the team focus and zero in on their task, get the W. They all did what they needed to do. Especially on the boys side, the league is incredible evenly matched. The undefeated team in the league won three of their games by five points aside from one blow out. Every game seems to be such a battle and thus, they need to come ready to play every single game. I like the competitiveness and it helps prepare you for the road ahead. Close games are a staple on the road to a championship and being able to handle that pressure is key. Today, the team performed well and took comfortable victories in all three games and it was because they focused in. I felt the same way about my own work today as I accomplished so much as I focused in on what I needed to do. It's easy to get distracted, but if you force yourself, you can definitely find the road towards efficiency and success.

No comments:

Post a Comment