Sunday, August 31, 2025

~:[CH14 - Day 243]:~ Refreshing

 
~:[CH14 - Day 243]:~ Refreshing

I originally planned on cleaning up after Cow Run, but with the heat sweltering,  I attended my language class, I ran a few errands and then wrapped up all the paperwork for the meet. After that, I didn't move much, as I enjoyed the A/C which started early in the morning. I wanted to try to perfect my salad recipe and today was the perfect day to try it. I fried up some discounted chicken I purchased an fried it up as it became a lemon garlic chicken to go with my roasted sesame cabbage salad! In August, one of my goals was to spend as little money as possible aside from expenses for all the team/school events. I actually did pretty well as I cooked a lot of meals, minimized outings, and avoided looking online for myself. It felt refreshing to realize how well I did and even more refreshing to eat this cold salad indoors in perfect conditions. After a tough week, it was just what I needed to recover and a great way to transition into a new week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment