
~:[CH15 - Day 270]:~ Unforgettable Sights
We ventured out to Multnomah Falls in the morning and got to see the beautiful signs of the falls. We were debating whether or not to head to the top and ultimately ended up trekking all the way up there. The view up there was somewhat unimpressive, but there were some good views along the way. Still yet, the view around (including the drive) was gorgeous. We wrapped up and headed to the Skibowl where we took the lift to the top of the mountain and sledded down the alpine slide. The athletes truly enjoyed it and I was glad it was something that they discovered on their own. The view heading down the mountain was gorgeous as you could see Mt. Hood in the background. Both moments were filled with sights that you'll never be able to forget. They will forever be engrained in my mind and I hope that the athletes all will have a lifelong memory. It was nice to have this extra day to experience the world around us and I only hope that tomorrow will bring a final stamp that will make this trip a success. For now, I'll look back and soak in the beautiful memories we created in these incredible sights.

No comments:
Post a Comment