~:[CH15 - Day 258]:~ Let's Warm Our Heart
It was raining. Scratch that, pouring. I had three bags with me that weren't completely covered by the umbrella. It was a struggle, but I made it. I arrived to the train on time, but when the doors open, there was no room. I scrambled and made it on the train. In the end, I made every transfer and comfortably enough, made it to my destination. I sat down and wanted nothing more than something warm and that's exactly what I got. A warm bowl of ramen. Life can be tumultuous, but at the end of the day, I think all we want is something warm to come home to. A comforting home or a warm embrace, there are things that can help make our challenging days better. Sometimes things work out and at other times, they don't, but no matter how things turn out, I hope we can find some warmth at the end of the day. It was a long and exhausting day, but in the end, there were many things that brought my happiness and because of that, I felt warm inside. Aside from wanting that for ourselves, I hope we can be the warmth that others need at the end of a long and exhausting day, week, month or year. Let's lean on each other and shield each other from the challenges of life.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment