~:[CH15 - Day 266]:~ Floodgates
We flooded in to Tapioca Express as we had a good run. It was our final team run for the week as we'ee headed to Oregon tomorrow. it was a special food run as we had our adoptions which connect to our family tree which has existed for over 15 years. While I need to update the tree, it's still cool to see all the connections that have been made over time. By night's end, I had the mass amount of work roll in, but I managed it well by controlling the flow just like they handled our crowd today. It feels a little weird that we'll be leaving tomorrow, but with all the work I've had lately, it will be nice to get away to save myself by drowning in all of this work. Close the floodgates ... for now.


No comments:
Post a Comment