~:[CH3 - Day 186]:~ The Talent Around Me
I think one of the best things about life it to recognize and respect that talent around you. There are so many people who are talented in their own special way and today, I was able to experience one of them. A while back, I supported a Kickstarter for one of my first runners at Cerritos. It was incredible to imagine how far she had come, but was so impressed when the box came with the product. What a great design and idea and I was so glad to share in this experience. I was not surprised of course, as she always was creative and thinking on the cutting edge. I will wear these shirts with pride! I also was able to get a very rest-centered day in today, trying to recover from the trip. I went to the bowling alley to catch Makoa bowl, but they finished so quickly that they were done when I arrived. I ended up lounging around, catching up on some mail and paperwork and just enjoying being back in Cerritos. Being born and raised here, I learned to love this place so much and was so glad to be home, watching television, catching the end of a good Angels game, and just being home with the family.


No comments:
Post a Comment