Thursday, July 24, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 205]:~ A Whole New World

~:[CH3 - Day 205]:~ A Whole New World
It was definitely a whole new world, as I ventured to Disneyland after practice and caught the Aladdin show. I am still trying to figure out if Kristina Marie was playing the carpet today. We were able to get in quite a bit in the short time we were there which was awesome because we had to squeeze it in. After a solid morning practice, I was able to get some pho, which was delicious. After Disneyland, I had afternoon practice. Those also have been a whole new world, as all but one athlete had been to Central Park before, which is great because we have a new and young fresh crop, but bad because, we need to reteach everything. In any case, after closing the night with Buffalo Wild Wings, I would have to say, today was quite the ride.

Happy Birthday Brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment