~:[CH3 - Day 190]:~ Unobstructed Views
I was lucky enough to score some last minute tickets to the Angels game today and so after a nice solid practice going through our time trial course, I headed to Angel's stadium full of milk tea goodness. I wasn't expecting too big of a crowd, however, it actually wasn't too bad of a showing. The seats were in a prime location for an afternoon game, just under the balcony, creating the perfect amount of shade without obstructing any of the view. The game was a high scoring affair and was much longer than I would have liked, however, it was a great battle and the Angels ended up pulling it off with a 2-run home run! Our section was also picked as the lucky section and we received a free famous star coupon when the Angels hit their home run! We also got on the megatron! During the game, we also snuck in some World Cup action on my phone, watching the game go into PKs. After the game, I headed out to dinner at a Tofu House and then finished the night with a delicious treat at Mochilato! I had to finish up some prep work for tomorrow's practice, but other than that, it was smooth sailing into the night without a nap, so hopefully that means a solid night's sleep tonight!


No comments:
Post a Comment