~:[CH3 - Day 209]:~ Mammoth Countdown
After a strange-weather long day this morning, it was more cross country throughout the day. The long run went well with a decent sized pack of girls running together through the whole workout. It was quite impressive. The boys packed looked better today as well as we begin to move to the second half of summer. We got an even better workout in the weight room, as we're slowing getting more people to work out after the run. It was down to business when I got home though, as I was able to finish a big chunk of work that I needed completed. It's always fun yet exhausting working on prepping for Mammoth as the countdown towards the race began. I also was able to solidify the final details, as we will be having chip timing this year! To ease my stress, I snuck out in the middle of the day to get some lunch in LA. It may not have been the best decision as traffic was horrid today even when it wasn't rush hour, so to settle me down after that drive, I ended up grabbing some boba :) In any case, it has been a long day and now it's time to KO!


No comments:
Post a Comment