~:[CH3 - Day 187]:~ Hello & Goodbye
It was a day of catching up with a few people after a very interesting night of sleep. After waking up at 5am, I didn't think I'd be able to go back to sleep, but somehow slept in just until about the time I was suppose to meet for lunch. I jumped out of bed and made it a few minutes late. I was able to make it back to I Luv Sushi, which was a decent meal but in my haste to get up and ready, forgot my coupon. It was great to have some catch up time before my friend headed away for a few weeks and we were able to enjoy some good food and conversation. After lounging around for a bit more, I headed out to grab some delicious poke with Kendall and get the Nishis their anniversary gift! I am sad that I will not be able to join them on their wonderful trip, but know they will have a blast on their adventure! I also had a little catch up time before they headed on their trip tomorrow as well. It's always interesting to say hello and to say goodbye. We're always on our way to something and it's nice to use that as an excuse to see each other and catch up. Hopefully, I don't have to wait that long for everyone, but for now, I'll take it.


No comments:
Post a Comment