~:[CH3 - Day 212]:~ In Style
Today was a long and exhausting day. With morning time trials having half of our team for the day, it was quite stressful to try and record the mile and finish marks for the athletes, however, somehow, I got them all down. Despite running in the morning, it was already warm and I knew it would be a hot day. After picking up watermelons for the workout tomorrow, I was able to catch up on a few things I wanted to work on. I then headed out to Gahr. The weather started to cool a bit when we got to Gahr, however, it was not quite the conditions I had hoped for. Regardless, everyone had to run in it and our athletes dealt with it as best as possible. While there were less PRs, we ended up winning two of the four races and our coach had a chance at winning a third. It was definitely a great way to start out the season. While we still are not healthy and in shape yet, we are making that progress and hopefully, we will get there. We ended the night with a group of almost forty headed out together for Korean BBQ. It was a great post-meet celebration for a good effort. We still got a long way to go, but I have no problem start out like this.


No comments:
Post a Comment