Tuesday, July 22, 2014

~:[CH3 - Day 203]:~ Getting a Little Heated

~:[CH3 - Day 203]:~ Getting a Little Heated
It was a little warmer today than I thought it would be so it was nice to come home and cool off with a little bit of cold soba noodles. The cold soba is always good on a warm summer day. It didn't get hot, but it was hot enough compared to the strange weather we've been getting. The morning practice saw a blazing workout by a number of athletes especially on the girls side and a then a solid workout in the weight room. It was followed in the afternoon with another great workout and some time together. In between, I got down to cleaning again, but this time, not my house. It was a little strange trying to figure out what to keep and what not to keep, but in the end, I figured out a system and it was working out quite well! In any case, these days are starting to beat me down, as my body is not used to the workouts. It'll get there though, soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment