~:[CH7 - Day 128]:~ Change
Today I wore glasses. One of my athletes accidentally wore my glasses and forget to put them back so they ended up in my classroom. Thus, with glasses in my room, I decided to wear them. Most people noticed, as when things change, they do. Do people realize changes when they happen in your life? For the most part, my life has been the same routine of selfies with my best friend, work, and practice, yet, I've also have been trying to balance my schedule a bit more with a little bit or lot bit added to the plate. I think you learn to adapt and even though I'm tired and left with less time in my day, when you know it's worth it, you're willing to make that sacrifice. My life has and will continue to change moving forward; however, the main key in it all is, can you maintain who you are while things around you change. As I drove home from Hamilton, I felt how exhausted I was, but knew that moments like this were worth it all. Tomorrow, I look towards new and exciting things and do not resist the change, rather welcome them with open arms.


No comments:
Post a Comment