~:[CH7 - Day 131]:~ Ending
It was time to take a senior picture, as we begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Thinking about these students as freshmen, it became a big nostalgic today, as we took this photo. These students have grown so much of the course of their careers and to be taking a photo now (four years later), amazes me. While it was a day so filled with memories, with lessons to learn during the internment, and of course, amazing memories being created, the end of this week was an amazing one and helped me see the new beginning ahead. As exhausted as I am, I have no doubts that all the energy I am pouring into my days is well worth the effort. Today will be a day that I never forget, but I will refuse to acknowledge today as an ending, but of the beginning of something new.


No comments:
Post a Comment